SOURCE OF CBD
Where do you source your CBD?
- We source US grown industrial hemp exclusively from three farms in Kentucky, Colorado, and Oregon. We’ve hand-selected these savvy growers who take great pride in their plants and are confident in the quality of their harvest.
- Yes, we provide a Certificate of Origin upon request.
CBD PRODUCT TYPE & QUALITY CONTROLWhat CBD extraction method is used?
- We primarily use CO2 to extract CBD from hemp. Whether it’s extracted using CO2 or ethanol, the truth is you can’t really tell a difference one it’s distilled. On rare occasions and for certain applications where it’s a better fit, we do use an ethanol extracted CBD.
- There are 3 main forms of CBD used today: full-spectrum crude oil, full-spectrum distillate, and 100% THC-free isolate. We use and recommend full-spectrum distillate for the majority of our finished goods.
- Full-Spectrum CBD Crude Oil: This is the raw material you get after extraction. It’s typically 55% CBD and also contains chlorophyll, fats, lipids, and other plant material. This raw form gives it a strong hemp scent and taste.
- Full-Spectrum CBD Distillate: Our preferred format and ingredient to use in most products. We distill our own CBD at F6 with a process that refines it to 80% purity while still maintaining some terpenes and other minor cannabinoids. This format has a better flavor and scent profile that most customers can enjoy. It’s generally considered of higher quality and value than the crude or isolate.
- CBD (THC-Free) Isolate: 100% pure cannabidiol (CBD) is very effective but lacks the benefits of the other minor cannabinoids you get in the distillate or crude oil. It’s a great solution when you need to guarantee your product is THC free.
- We start by sourcing the highest quality [CBD] from trusted hemp growers. All of our products are manufactured in GMP clean rooms with food grade equipment, and we follow strict standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure the highest quality and consistency in every batch. Before going into production, every raw material is tested and at the end of production, finished goods are tested again. Customers have access to tests on each batch, which include: CBD potency, microbials, heavy metals, and residual solvents.
- Absolutely. Every batch is lot coded with “best buy” date and each specific lot code will have a COA to accompany your product.
- We’re more than happy to walk you through the process, which is quite simple. QR codes are a great way to showcase the quality of your product and we definitely recommend using a free QR code that links to your website where you host the COAs by lot number. We can help you with the details when you need it.
MANUFACTURINGHow long has Factory 6 been around and what is your prior experience?
- F6 has been around since the beginning of CBD manufacturing. Prior to that, our founders and employees have worked in the dietary supplement industry for decades. Our operating systems have been proven time and again to deliver consistent quality products, every time.
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA, primarily in our home state of Utah.
- Yes, and we’ve taken it one step further as a licensed hemp processor with the state of Utah.
- Yes. Our extensive background in dietary supplements has made it possible to be GMP compliant from day one.
- Absolutely, our doors are open and we welcome you to come in and meet us. We love to get to know our customers and answer your questions face to face.
PLACING AN ORDER/ CUSTOMER SUPPORTHow soon can I get my product from the time I place an order?
- For standard white label products, your order will ship within 48 hours. If you need help with labeling or custom development, it typically takes 6-10 weeks. Please give us a call to discuss your specific needs and timeline.
- Please feel free to contact us online here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Definitely. In fact, custom products are what we love most and pride ourselves on innovative product development. Our flavor scientists have developed some of the most popular CBD products on the market. Minimums for custom products are typically higher (usually start at 1000 units). If you have something in mind, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Minimum order quantities can be as low as 100 units for white label products. These can easily be ordered directly on our website. When it comes to maximum order quantities, some of our partners currently manufacture for some of the largest CBD companies in North American and have the capability to deliver 250K to 500k/units a month. For large production runs, please give us a call.
- White label product payments are due at the time of purchase (when you place an order). Custom products require an 80% down payment with the remaining 20% paid on delivery. We accept checks, credit cards, or electronic wire transfer.
- Yes, however customers are responsible for providing legal compliance within the country they ship to.
- We have experience in developing just about any consumable product: vitamins, energy drinks, skin care, etc. Give us a call and let’s discuss what you need.
- We sure do. Visit our website (Factory6.cbd.com) and click on Creative Services There you will find templates, how to’s and other relevant info that will help you through the process. As always, if you need more support just give us a call.
- We haven’t had any issues shipping our white labeled products and finished goods. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure compliance in the individual state that product is being shipped to. We can ship directly to businesses but there are some states that we can’t ship raw materials (unfinished good) to. Call us for more details.
- We maintain adequate insurance for manufacturing. However, you would be responsible for any product liability coverage for products that you sell under your brand name. If you have additional questions, please contact a commercial insurance agent.
Do you have products ready to order today?
- Yes! Choose from our list of finished products ready to ship and sell with your label. A quick option to start selling CBD immediately. We have finished products pre-formulated for your convenience to launch your business today!
- You can order any white label product online but we’d prefer to answer any questions you may have before placing an order.
What are your lead/turnaround time for orders?
- About 6-8 weeks for custom development and larger orders, and usually less than 1-2 weeks for smaller orders. 2-5 business days for drop shipping order fulfillment.
What is CBD?
- CBD is short for cannabidiol; which is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant family. It is one of over 100 substances found in the hemp plant and usually constitutes over 40% of the plant. People often refer to CBD as hemp derived CBD oil, full spectrum hemp extract or cannabis oil.
What is the difference between hemp and CBD?
- Hemp and CBD differ in the part of the plant they are derived from. Hemp is from the seeds, and CBD is extracted from the entire plant, including the plant flowers and leaves. Hemp is used as a protein supplement for lotions and soaps. CBD, because it is derived from the entire plant and rich in nutrients, is used for medicinal purposes including pain and inflammation.
How does CBD work?
- CBD works by interacting with a network of cell receptors in your body called the endocannabinoid system. Cannabis contains unique compounds which interact with this system.
What is the Endocannabinoid system?
- The endocannabinoid system is a network of receptors located throughout your body; which the our central nervous system uses to regulate different body functions by stimulating the release of endorphins to help your body maintain homeostasis. The hemp plant has valuable nutrients that interact with these receptors and help balance your body with things like memory, mood, immune function, sleep, stress and pain.
What is full spectrum and whole plant CBD?
- Full spectrum hemp contains a number of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids to interact most effectively with your endocannabinoid system. When people use the term full spectrum, it means the CBD includes CBN, CBG, THCV and all other cannabinoids, as well phyto plant chemicals like chlorophyll, to provide a more holistic and effective benefits to your body. This type of CBD also contains trace amounts of THC, which is less than .3% and legal on a federal level.
What are terpenes?
- Terpenes are quickly evaporating molecules that give off distinct aromas. They can also affect your mood in a positive way and are known to help relieve stress. Our CBD products contain naturally occurring terpenes.
What are flavonoids?
- Flavonoids are plant compounds that are powerful antioxidants with anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits. Our CBD products contain naturally occurring flavonoids
What is the entourage effect?
- The entourage effect happens as a result of using full spectrum hemp oil and occurs when all of the cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes and other compounds in full spectrum hemp oil create a synergistic effect on your body
Do full spectrum CBD make you “high”?
- This is probably the most common misconception about CBD. While full spectrum products contain trace amounts of THC (up to 0.3%), it is such a minimal amount it CANNOT make you high.
How much CBD do I take and at what strength?
- All our products have dosage details included in them, however we recommend starting with the suggested dosage and increase as needed. Everyone is different in the way their body interacts with CBD, and everyone’s metabolism varies. Enjoy the journey of discovery!
How long does take to feel the effects of CBD?
- As is always the case when starting a new vitamin or supplement regime, the results depend and vary from person to person. Most people start to see a benefit within a couple of weeks, however some see benefits right away. Results are cumulative and oftentimes very subtle at first though, so be patient and consistent. Investing in your long-term wellness takes time and diligence.
Will I fail a drug test using CBD products?
- Even though our products contain trace amounts of THC, or less than .3%, just like eating poppy seeds can potentially trigger a positive drug test for opioids, it is possible that our full spectrum products may trigger a positive reading on a drug test, so you should always exercise caution and use our THC free products if you’re routinely drug tested
Do you run lab tests on your products?
- YES! All our products are tested from a third party lab and full CofA’s available upon request.
How do I store CBD products?
- Our products do not need to be refrigerated, however we do recommend a dry, cool place.
Do your full spectrum CBD products expire?
- While we don’t have a formal expiration date on our products, if stored properly they will last for at least a couple of years – longer than it will take to finish them.
My questions weren’t answered anywhere above-now what?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 385-387-1040